Balanced Bliss - Hormone Blancing Organic Herbal Tea
How many times have you blamed your mood on your hormones? Hormones are not understood by many but we know they play a vital role in every woman's health and well-being. When your hormones are in balance, you feel good, look good, and can function at your optimum. But female hormones constantly fluctuate due to a number of factors such as poor diet, excess or lack of exercise, stress, and age. And when your female hormones get imbalanced, you can experience symptoms such as painful cramps, acne and skin eruptions, PMS and mood swings, fatigue, infertility issues, and irregular cycles.
Blanaced Bliss Organic Herbal Tea is a powerful blend of natural and organic herbs that help balance female hormones, promote a more regular and healthy female cycle, improve mood balance, and support overall reproductive health.* This delicious herbal tea blend is made from a handcrafted blend of herbs each selected for their properties that help support hormonal harmony. 100% sugar-free and caffeine-free, enjoy hot or cold. Add a natural sweetener, such as raw honey, if you wish. We suggest trying the blend unsweetened first as the hibiscus and orange peel are naturally sweet.
The Balanced Bliss Organic Herbal Tea does not contain any hormones. It can support healing in conjunction with the plan set by your health practitioner. Excellent if you are trying to conceive NOT recommended for pregnant women
There is a moderate chance for interaction if you are using hormonal birth control. It can lower the efficacy. Please consult with your Doctor.
All of the symptoms below can result from hormone imbalance
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Adrenal fatigue
- Autoimmune diseases
- Weight gain
- Dark skin discolorations
- Hot flashes
- Food cravings
- Breast Cancer
- Difficulty sleeping
- Irritability or mood swings
- Low libido
- Memory loss or lack of focus
- Hot flashes
- Rapid heartbeat
- Infertility issues
- Hair loss or thinning
- Increase in facial hair
- Irregular periods
- Hibiscus is a deep-red flower that has been used for centuries for its refreshing taste as well as for its beneficial health properties. Hibiscus has traditionally been used to support skin health, digestive function, healthy fluid retention levels, and respiratory health. Hibiscus is also known for being rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that support the overall immune system.
- VITEX BERRY
- Vitex Berry has been used for over 2,500 years in herbal medicine. Traditionally, it has been used to help support the health of the female system and promote female hormonal balance. Studies of Vitex Berry in clinical trials have shown its ability to help support normal hormone levels and positive outcomes on female gynecological conditions. Today, herbalists continue to use Vitex Berry to help support and balance the female system.
- RASPBERRY LEAF
- As the name implies Raspberry Leaves are the leaves of the raspberry plant and they have been used in herbal medicine for centuries. Traditionally, herbalists and even midwives used these leaves as a tonic to help support the female system, ease menstrual discomfort, and in particular, support the uterus.
- ROSE HIPS
- Rose Hips are the bright red-color fruits of the rose plant, loved for their delicious sweet and tart taste. Rose Hips are a good source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and antioxidants. In traditional herbal medicine, Rose Hips are used to support overall health of the skin and tissues in the body, a healthy inflammatory response, and healthy immune function.
- 1 tsp dry herbs (use 2 TBS herbs if using a quart jar) per cup of hot water.
- Cover and let steep for at least 20 minutes and up to 8 hours for a more potent infusion.
- Sweeten as desired, preferably with raw honey or stevia.
- Drink up to a quart warm or at room temperature throughout the day. Excellent poured over ice.
Ingredients: Vitex, Peppermint, Hibiscus Flowers, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Fennel Seed, Oatstraw, Yarrow, Nettle, Raspberry Leaf, Red Clover Leaf and Blossoms, and Alfalfa
All ingredients are certified organic sourced from Mountain Rose Herbs or Bulk Apothecary
*Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information presented here is not intended to be construed as medical advice or to prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Please check with your health care provider if you are taking any prescription medication. I am not responsible for the misuse of herbs by the consumer. Drinking this tea is not a guarantee of pregnancy.